Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sigh

T.T...


I hate GS and ML like seriously!!!
1500 and 2500 words essay.. 
I have nothing to crap anymore..
NEM NEP.. Shit!!!!
Kill me please someone!! t.t


I am sleepy..
My eyes can hardly open as big as what they usually look like when a handsome just pass by..
My mind is totally blank!! I can't think of anything, of course, don't even need to mention about those essays' points..
I am hungry..
Although I ate a lot for my dinner just now..=(
I think I'm gonna gain weight for sure by the time I submit all these assignments as I really ate a lot when I feel stress of doing them. =(
See la assignments.. You make me fat!! Its all your fault!!!! Hmphhh


Can anyone give me the strength to continue with my essay??
Can anyone let me copy your answer??
Can anyone help me to complete my essays??
Anyone???
The answer: NO ONE!!


Okay.. FINE.. Stop crapping here..
Back to assignment.. Good luck everyone. =(

No comments: