Monday, June 21, 2010

officially on holiday

Its now 00:56, 21st June 2010, Monday.. 
Met my bestie, skyped with sayang, spam friends' wall in FB, drama+ing whenever I want, sleep as long as I want.. 
YES, I can feel the holiday.. I am so in the holiday mood ♥
There goes my degree year 1.. Goodbye Year 1..
My holiday officially starts today


Worked for Taylor's Open Day these 2 days.. Tiring, even though my job is only standing, passing the document to the counter and photocopy documents.. 
Oh ya.. Thanks baby Jacintha to fetch me to college and home..


Gonna be a good girl tomorrow.. Going to clean and tidy my room... My room has been in a mess since few weeks ago.. haha.. What to do?? Assignments took all my time already.. :P


Heard a not-so-good news yesterday night.. And it totally ruined my mood..
Well... If its true.. I don't know what can I say..
Obviously, that's the final result, not?
Anyway, Congratulation, if this is what you expect from me... (You know who you are)




Countdown: 2 more days to be home, 5 more days till the party  
                  I am looking forward to it 



No comments: