Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yeah!!! I finally get to eat my all time favorite CENDOL!!!
Thanks darling~~
Took some photos with her new sony phone..
Photos still with her. Will update here once I get from her. =)

OH!!! What's the problem with my facebook??
I can't upload my photos!!!!
I waited it like half an hour long.. And at the end.. it tell me that 'upload photos failed'..
Sigh~~Okay, FINE!! Not gonna upload already!! I won't let you bully me anymore!! HmpH

Went to the mobile shop to ask about my phone's problems..
Sigh.. need to waste quite some $ to turn my phone back to the good condition.Expected! =(
Argh~~~This phone is giving me a lot of trouble!!! It wasted so much of my money to repair it again and again...

My laptop starts to give me problems as well!!!
Why la bully me when I'm in such a poor situation??? =(

Facebook bully me, mobile phone bully me, laptop bully me and YOU also bully me!!!
Sigh~~~ Poor me~~

Need to do something to make myself come out from the moody mood!!
Hm... Okay, I shall sleep now and wake up early tomorrow.. See what I can do to make myself happy.. *wink*

Good Night. Oh no.. Its 1.24 in the morning.. So...
GOOD MORNING!! =P

No comments: