Friday, February 5, 2010

My life is bored these days without activities...
I became a sleeping pig in my family..
I slept at around 3am and woke up at around 2pm..

But.. I actually do enjoy my current live..
No need to think about how to do assignments, when is the due date and all those stuffs..
I really hate the fact that my class is starting soon...In less than 1 month time!!!
I need to prepare my brain to absorb all the subjects information, need to sleep early and wake up in the early morning to prepare for my 8am class.. =(
Argh!!! I am so used to the 3 months holidays!!!
Can I have more holidays please????

I need money!!!!
I need to shop for a new hp!!! =(

PS: Chok SK and Soh ZW! You guys go shopping without me la now!!!! Dam dai me so bad!!=(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

《第十二届全国大专辩论会》即将在26/2 隆重登场。欲知更多详情,请加入全辩面子书 或浏览全辩的官方网站:www. quanbian.net

zhao wern said...

where got dam tai you!!! me no shop also eh! you come back faster!! we need to shop shop for our new lovely house!

decorate it jsut like a princesss!!! and sui zha bor!!!