Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy new year friends..

Exam finally ended...
Bye IT, MMH and ECS 2..lolz
Sem 2 life in Taylors fianally come to an end and my 2 months holiday starting today...
Well, i came back to my hometown right after my IT exam...
Feel good to be at home... ^^
Doing nothing, just staying at home and online, play games...
Feel so relax in my own house, own room... Went The Store until 12am yesterday...
Actuslly plan to go eat supper, but then mum saw The Store still open so..hehe
Didnt manage to buy anything, but yuan bought 2 shirts..

Wake up in the morning, and still doing nothing... ahhaha :p
Later, went shopping with my family then we had pizza as our dinner..yummy...
I'm going to my ah ma's house tomorow...
haih...parent want to go vy early...
So must wake up vy early tomorrow...
And sit inside the car for 2 and half hours...
And....3 of us siting behind!!! We always complain not enough space..But useless, mum will jz say: "aiya, jz few hours oni ma...vy fast 1 la"
Hm...so, no choice...hahaha

oh ya, and one more thing...
i actually plan to bring my laptop there so that i can watch movie when free time..
But mother dun let...She said we jz got for 2 days, time pass vy fast, no nid bring laptop..
haih... What a bored New year again...
Feel sleepy now...
But still packing my stuff..
25 1/2 hhours later is chinese new year..
So, wish everyone HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR...!!!
Enjoy ya everyone..^^


1 comment:

milktea said...

happy new year!! my dear..