Friday, January 16, 2009

Last day of class in sem 2

16th Jan 2009...
The last day of my 2nd sem.
Walk to college at the morning and start IT class..is actually revision class..
then had listening test at 12..i didnt did the test well...
My mark is going to die...Did presentation B4 the leaving the class...
My presentation is like shit and i dun care...
Atleast i did it and i wont get 0 mark..
Atleast got 2, 3 marks la..ehhe
Took photo with ms kaven and the other helpers...

From left : jq, me,ms kaven, serene, carl, kinn pong(qer xin and zhao wern were missing b'coz they went pyramid)Lepak in media hub with rhea and grace, then we took the bus and reached home..Eat my dinner super early today--5.30pm(coz 3 of us also hungry ady)

After all, zhao wern and i started to camwhore as we found some funny effect in my laptop..its scary and funny...hhahahah









This is actually me...i control the mouth of the person...^^







Had roti pisang as supper with wern, lisa and tiff around 10.30pm
End of my day..
It is 12.05 am...its 17th jan 2009 now...
I still vy semangat and can't sleep//
Thinking about some questions that i wont be able to understand forever..
And i miss the time we had..
I miss you.,,,

No comments: