Thursday, September 4, 2008

tagged!!!

Rules:1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.
Starting time : 1052
Name : Joanne Choo Jun Qi
Sisters : none
Brothers : 1 handsome and 1 cute...hehe
Shoe size: 7??8?? whatever...
Height:between 155 to 160cm
Where do you live :small small town- mentakab(pahang)
Favourite drinks : hm...its actually depend on my mood...lolz
Favourite breakfast : didnt have this habits..:P
Have you ever been on a plane : yeah.so nice...
Swam in the ocean : please la... i can't swim!!!
Fallen asleep at school : seriously, nope..i m a good girl man...ahhaha
Broken someone's heart : hm...maybe
Fell off your chair :hahahahahha....yes for sure
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : used to do so..how idiot m i...
Saved e-mails : sure..they r the best memories for me(sweet)
What is your room like : messy+ dirty..lolz
What's right beside you : my student ID andmy nokia 6500 slide
What is the last thing you ate : sandwish
Ever had
Chicken pox :huh??who doesn;t have before??
Sore throat : yeah...
Stitches : nope
Broken nose : sure no la..
Do you
believe in love at first sight : yup..why not?
Like picnics : depends la.
Who was were the last person
You danced with : oh no!!!can't rememeber ady...lolz
Last made you smile :kai chin
You last yelled at :steven
Today did you
Talk to someone you like :nope..(so sad)haha..now is jz 11am..maybe later will...wakak(i talked to him jz now..hahahahh)
Kissed anyone :hehhe..i kiss my friends everyday
Get sick :yeah!!i m a healty girl..hahaha
Talk to an ex : erm... msg la
Miss someone : sure...
Eat : 1 and a half hour ago...
Best feeling in the world
Do you sleep with stuffed animals :nope
What's under your bed :nothing
Who do you really hate : S-E-C-R-E-T
What time is it now : 1106
Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now : yes...and the person is always in my mind
Do you have any siblings : i already answer this b4
Do you want children : sure...i love kids
Do you smile often : heheheh
Do you like your hand-writing : sometimes
Are your toe nails painted : no for now
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Aunty ling's bed...wakakka
What color shirt are you wearing now :black n white
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday : siting in the cinema
Are you a friendly person : hm...i m not so sure..should ask my frens..ahha
Do you have any pets :nope...mum dun let
Where is the person you have feelings for right now : not far from me....maybe...hahahahaha
Did you hold hands with the person who mean anything to you now : my hands are on the keyboard u idiot
Do you sleep with the TV on : no...waste the current..dad will scold
What are you doing right now : typing and completing this stupid tag
Have you ever crawled through a window : yes i think..but can't remember when is it ady..its such a silly action
Can you handle the truth : sure....
Are you too forgiving :yeah..so that i always kena bully...
Are you closer to your mother or father : both...love them soooooooo much
Who was the last person you cried in front of : i cried in front of my books...hahahha
How many people can you say you've really loved : uncountable
Do you eat healthy :
hm ....dun think so...
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you :yeah..its so hurt!!!
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to :sleep...sometimes talk to my frens
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : it depends
Are you confident : depends
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. study hard like hell and didnt get good result in exam
2. scold my maid..(how pity is she)haha
3. waiting my dad to fetch me for tuition
4.practicing piano and ballet
5.sleeping in genting hotel...wakaka
5 things on my to-do list today
1. study mass com and malaysian studies
2. do at least 1 journal
3. clean my room
4. find the stupid idiot magnet
5. chat v my lover..
5 snacks I enjoy
1. sweets!!
2. ice cream
3.lolipop
4. is fun fried a snack?
5. hm....chocolates...sometimes la

5 of my bad habits
1. sleep too much
2. lazy
3. kiss too much....hahahah
4.gossip too much XD
5. Sometimes I didnt tell ppl the truth

5 places I have lived in
1. metakab
2. kuantan
3. temerloh
4. mum's stomach
5. kuala rompin
I've had (including part time)
1. the chairperson of a camp
2. "ying zhang"
3.treasurer of PBSM(form 5)
4. asst. of public relation in interect club
5. school prefect
5 people I tag
1. kai chin
2. my dear
3. my good fren
4. michelle
5. kelly

2 comments:

milktea said...

walau.... so many question neh...
u wan treat me like tat meh?? very love u one....
can i tagged bak u??
ha

Cassey said...

yo.. joanne.."=.=
i have been tagged before leh..
i dont want to do again, can?
hehe..^o^
and this is so long lo..
aiyaya..@_@