Saturday, September 6, 2008

friday

Friday.....Another friday A-G-A-I-N!!!!!!!!!

Next week mid term exam..... oh no!!!

Havent really study yet....

today no class, and as usual, i sleep til 12pm...waaakkaak

then started to do my journal....

i wrote few words then play an hour games then write few word again then play game again...

hahaha....but i still manage to finish ONE journal la...

hhaha.....still have 1 more journal to go then finish my task....

ne tuesday nid to pass up ady.....

have supper v celine and lisa...

after our meal, on the back to the lift, i saw ikboo...

he was like.......dunno how to say la...

he kept on asking those ppl who pass by him whether they know shawn or not

seriously.... he looks quite pity....maybe he is in trouble now but......

can't help at all.....

Study study study!!!!!!!!!

really nid to finish my ECS assignment tomorrow and start study mass comm and malaysian

studies....study hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

milktea said...

+u +u!!!!!

NiNi said...

qiqi
gambeteh*_^ in u 1st term exam lo... u can do it de!
how are u? got miss me oh no~ hehee
i miss u sooo much^^
okie next time i will try my best to write more o :p