Sunday, August 3, 2008

A saturday with games

Yesterday play games till 3am only sleep...
ehehe....then today wake up at 12pm sumthing...
Continue games....ehhehe...
so bored at home... nothing to do ma...
didnt go back to my hometown coz my family went travel ady....
what a bored saturday...
Jz GAMES GAMES and GAMES...
play till skip my breakfast and lunch...
At 6.30pm, if not my housemate called me, i sure skip the dinner ady...
ahahah....dunno y la, wont feel hungry when playing games but semangat..

before dinner, chat with my darling kelly at msn..(hey, see i got mentioned u ok?)^^
Although the video call is damn kek...hahah...
at least we can still see each other...
haih.... miss u sooooooooo much...
when u wanna come???
i m waiting for u...hehe...

After dinner,Annie called and we chat for a litter while.
She is actually waiting for ruby and nick at the playground of my condo with mimi when she called...such a long time didnt see them... miss them soooooo much...
really miss the time tht we study together, eat together and make noise together in the class...
And we r planning to hang out together with our ex classmate one day...
Wish tht day could come faster..ehehe
then....continue my games...ahhha...
In the past, i can't live without my handphone..
but now.... i think i can't live without my laptop..hahaha

install 2 new games today...
thanks ling for borrow me the disc..
the bus driver game is really really really fun and challenging.
we scream while playing the game...
its really nid a high technic to win the game.....
and i always bang the others car,,hahhah....
my marks become -ve...hehe

Well...tomorrow(actually consider today bcoz now already 1.20am) is sunday..
most probaly i will pass my time with games too...
hehe...Luckily my parent didnt knw i play games for the whole day,
if not.... my lovely laptop....will gone....hehehe

1 comment:

milktea said...

hahah...
noe u gt mention me lar...
touch-ing....
hahah
i very miss u toooooooo!!!!!!
erm... mayb nov or dec lo...
cz holiday mar...
hehehe