Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm late to the class at my 1st day studying at college!!!!!
Haih....
Luckly lecturer didnt start lecture yet when i found the class...
Vy sorry to michelle for waiting me so long....
coz i went back frm pyramid already 1.50pm like tht....
then bath and suck in the traffic jam for quite some time...
The class.....Hmm....
actually is like my tuition class last time...
I think 20 of us sitting in the class and listen to lecturer....
Oh ya,,,, i'm so happy tht i pass my placement test,,,
so glade tht i no nid to take the CPE....^^
And i m in group 1....Not same v kai chin...
but nvm la.... at least michelle, laura, grace and i are in the same group.hhe
Tomorrow class start at 8am.... huh?? so early man...heheh...
malaysian studies....sounds like vy tough leh...hehe
Today is michelle b'day...
havent wish her hapi bday yet...
coz i wanna be the last 1 who wish her...
like tht oni special ma....
So... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE" May your wish comes true...

Oh ya... b4 i 4get, my dear.........kerli....
hehe...( hey, see i did mentioned you)..
well, u ask me to write a paragraph for u and ...here u go...
"Erm...ok, sori lo coz today came back late ady ma,,,
so didnt update my blog lo....
sorry for waiting so long darling...
ehehe....
nx time when i go back u treat me yamcha lo...hehe
okie...i ady write u a para...
so, u mz keep your promise...
mz write 2 para for me ya...^^
i will veiw it tomorrow...
ehheh...dun let go my helicopter oh...
ok... nid to wake uo vy early tomorrow, so..
have to be pig now...
good night..muackz..^^"

1 comment:

milktea said...

haha...
mamalukan.. 1st day study oso late.. haiz.. haha
congratulation ya, cz pas ur placement test!!
haha... yalar.. noe u gt remember me lar...
i wont let go helicopter de,
juz aeroplane nia... kakkakaka....
take k ya...