Monday, July 12, 2010

12th July 2010, 0020 :
2 hours more and tada~~ World Cup Final!..
Okay, I admit, I am not a football fan but hey, this FIFA cup, 4 years once, and its FINAL!!!!
I didn't watch any match of it before, but today, final!! So I die die also must watch..  :P
Okay, maybe not watching until the end.. I think I 100% will fall asleep halfway.. hahaha


Was using my lousy broadband to online last week.. I can hardly connect to the internet due to the poor connection. The line was super lousy... K, still using the broadband now. The line is super good today... Me likey =)
 Tomorrow will make sure the TM people come and install the new streamyx for me!!! PPS, I will be back very soon!! aahhaha


Went KL today with parents and my younger brother. Had Umami Steamboat as our lunch/dinner. Super duper the FULL!! My stomach is like going to burst anytime.. Its so big and round.. Well, say hi to my 5 months baby again. Welcome back to my body!!! :P hahahahahah
Sorry no pictures..I brought my camera along but I forgot to take pic coz I was busying eating.. hahahahah


Hm.. Since the line so good now, don't waste it... I wanna load my video and watch 1st..
Hopefully I can tahan until 2.30am to watch the football match!! 

Spain VS Holland!!
 Add oil lo both of you!! ♥

No comments: