Monday, January 4, 2010

Slept at 5 something in the morning..
I knw this is not a very healthy lifestyle but...
My life is totally upside down!!!!!!
I just can't sleep early at night...
I will only feel sleepy after 2am.. ishhhhh

I am very very very boring at home...
Nothing to do. Everyday FB, MSN, PPS and now DRAMA!!!
Hehehe... I think I will have to get myself a new pair of glasses soon..
My eyes power keep increasing these days due to all the dramas.. =)

My lepak kaki is going to Genting soon.. To work..
No more lepak at night and gossip.. =(
Well, had a great night with her last night..
As usual, we gossiped alot, make fun of those people that we don't like, ate the yucky salad, driving like a turtle on the highway, laughed like mad in the car and shouted like crazy women in the highway, checked on someone in the middle of the night and alot alot more that shall not be mention here!!!! Hahah.. And of course, our heart-to-heart's talk
We were like 2 crazy kampung girls.. But I am happy.. My stress all gone.. =)

But the stress come back again after all..
I still have to face the reality..
Problems are still yet to be solve..

Sigh~~ Life is tough...and it never been fair to me..




No comments: