Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Present


Was walking on the street in a stranger country during Christmas night...
With family, some people that I just met and of course, lotsss of strangers...
The temperature was between -5'c and 0'c..
The wind was so strong.. I couldn't stand still..
It was a super duper cold Christmas night!!!

Girls were walking with their bfs and a rose in their hands..
And I was thinking of : How sad am I that I don't have a rose in this Christmas??
How I wish that I could have a rose too for my Christmas..
Well, that was just what I wish for..

So, I was back in Malaysia after 8 days of my holiday trip..
The next day morning, Ta Da~~~ I received a bouquet of roses!!!! =)
Woo Hoo... GOD!!! He knew what I want even though I didn't tell him!!
He can read my mind even when we are far apart from each other!!!!

Thank you so much dear... muackkkz


No comments: