Monday, November 16, 2009

morning

It is now 5.05 in the morning.. And yeahhh..
I AM STILL AWAKE!!!! *clap clap* Wakakakak
Thanks to the assignmentsssss ;p

And yeah!!!! I am done with my CRR and PR1 final assignments!!!!
Yeah yeah!!!! Finally... Pheww..
One more assignment to set me free from the college life for 3 monthss..=)
CCS mini report...
I shall do it tomorrow... Not all, but at least.. 50%?? ehehhe
Okay la.. I know i can't... Will try my best la k?? =)

Yvonne is currently tempting me to go Singapore after we submit all our assignments..
She makes me can't focus 100% on my assignment by tempting me while I am still working on my assignments.. IShh.. Evil you.. :P
I wish to go, but... I am so broke now!!! =(
*STOP TEMPTING ME LAR SAYANG!!!!*

I happened to video chat with my dearest Hot po!!!!!2 days ago.. When I am supposed to do my assingment but I was fb and chatting around with all my dearests.. Hahahah
Hehe..As usual, that's our gossip time!!
Yeah!! Me gossips!!! hahahahahhahha
And... Like what the sot sot Hot po always did, she showed me her silly face again.. ahahhaaha
and this time i managed to print screen it!!! Buahahahha

Oh..btw, the line is sooo good in this moment!!!
I it so muchiee. ..
Tada~~!!! My dearest hot po doing her silly face.. ahahhahaa
Anyway... you still very hot la even with your tht silly expression...
Still love u very much.. LOLZzzz...
Am Looking forward to our next day out..

Okay, since the line is super the fast right now, I want to play my FB bejeweled game.. ehhehe

Good morning everyone..

No comments: