Wednesday, October 8, 2008

malaysian studies quiz

didnt study the malaysian studies notes...
so, as what i expect, i dunno how to do the quiz...
hahahha/...but stil can pass la...coz kai chin , nicole and me copying each other 1....
lolz.....
after class jq help me to tied this on my hair....
but cant see much...anywhere, thanks alot jq...Then, went library to pass the time....
with zhao wern, good fren and my dear...
We took 4.15pm bus to subang jz to eat our dinner, and back by 5.30pm bus...
lolz....crazy us....ahhaha

In the bus.....lolz...
Yvonne and qer xin came over my hse....we chat and play while waiting for anna....

Then i fall asleep and they 2 are enjoying themself in my room- they used my nail polish and polish their fingers!!!!!!!!

lolz..........then we went to suriamas to see show house and they went bck....


2 comments:

Zhao Wern said...

hey hey. muck muck!!

milktea said...

woo.. u cut hair dy