Monday, June 29, 2009

Speaking test this morning..
Hm... i feel that i did badly.. =(

Today is the last lecture that i have in my foundation life.
Time really flies.. Without my notice, i have been in college life for 1 year + 4 months..
Sometimes i really hope that time can stop in this moment..
Because there are too many things that i dont wanna forget, dont want to let go..Espeacially people that i've met.. [ I dont want to lost contact with you , but too bad.. i did =(]

Throughout this 1 year plus, things changed.. A lot..
I'm not longer who I am.. I become weaker and weaker..
But I'm so glad that i have all of you with me..my friends.. ( you know who you are) =)
Me love you all... =)

I m now in my home sweet home..Feel great to be at home..My REAL home, my OWN room.. heheh
One week of study leave..
I really need to focus on the FIVE subject--SP, MA, ECS 3, MORAL, ECONS
Final exam- NEXT WEEK
Next week perhaps will be the last exam that i will be sitting for in my study life..
Mind you, I'm NOT gonna have any examination in my 3 years degree life. It is 100% course work!!^^

I am very the stress now..
I don't feel like studying... I feel so LAZY!!!!
Ok, maybe i shall start my revision tomorrow,or maybe wednesday..ehhe
Let me relax a bit 1st la... :P

Webcam with christine and jq this afternoon after i reached home..
They had cendol WITHOUT me!!!! =(
They dumped me cos of cendol..."good good" :P
At night, webcame with michelle and yvonne...
Skype with Chai Kinn Pong and JQ.. We had group conversation.
And guess what... Michelle dumped me coz she wanna go out..
Kinn Pong dumped me so tht he can go makan...
JQ dumped me coz of MOVIE!!!!
Zhao Wern dumped me also!!! You going Langkawi, no ppl cry with me.. ahahahhaha
And you knw what??? MSN dumped me as well!!!!! It keep on disconnecting!!!! SIGH~
Just in a day... I kene dumped by 5 people.. how sad... ahhahaahaaha
Oh ya.. yvonne tak da dump me... But i m so soli i dumped her coz i wanna go mandi.hehe
So soli ya sayang... ehehhhe.. *muacccccks* me love you ya... ehehheeh

No comments: